For the production of self-adhesive labels, the Evroflex printing company uses certified raw materials from the following leading world manufacturers: FASSON, RAFLATAC, MANTER, SERICOL, INX Flex, Zeller & Gmelin, LEONHARD KURZ, etc.
Besides, our company offers its customers exclusive label materials of its own production, which have no analogues even in the catalogs of the largest producers of raw materials.
The range of printing materials is huge. Below are the main printing materials.
- Synthetic materials: polypropylene, polyethylene and other film materials.
- Papers are used in the production of labels for a wide range of activities: from food to the petrochemical industry.
- Thermal paper is used to produce thermal checks and thermal labels.
- Special materials are used to produce labels with specific operating conditions. They are selected individually depending on the conditions of labeling, transportation and product properties.
- Protective materials are used to protect the end products from forgery or opening.